Security & Risk Management
About the training:
This training integrates knowledge, competency, methodologies, and applications across the security risk management profession. It is based on the methodology in ISO31000 and the Security Risk Management Body of Knowledge (SRMBOK) publication, and delivered by lead professionals.
Participants will be provided with a systematic framework and process for conducting security risk assessments in a rigorous, consistent, and defensible way.
The training integrates existing better practice from a range of management disciplines and provide new insights into a framework containing:
- Standard descriptions for security risk management processes,
- A framework of relationships among the standard processes,
- Standard metrics to measure process performance,
- Management practices that produce best-in-class performance,
- Standard alignment to features and functionality.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in managing security functions or providing security risk management advice, including:
- Security Risk Managers
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Risk Managers
- Facilities Managers
- First Responders
- Academics and Researchers
£449 per participant
CPD – Executive Certificate
- Pacific House, Parkhouse, Carlisle, CA3 0LJ, England
- BE Offices Aldgate, 150 Minories, London, EC3N 1LS, England