We collect specific information or data about you when visiting IPED-UK.COM
- questions, queries, feedback you send to us, this additionally may include personal information and your email address if you download and email a form such as a course application to us.
- we collect and review information on how you use the site, including cookies and page tagging in order to improve this website
- information such as a username and password to allow you access to restricted content such as course material - you will always be notified when this is collected and it is used solely for the purpose specified
This assists us to:
- improving the website through analysis of how you use it
- reply to any queries you send, where a response is requested
- providing information you require
- present information information you require access to
We are not able to personal identify you using your data
Where your data is stored
Our server's are located in Germany but may also be replicated across data centres in Europe and USA where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers
Security of your data
Information in transit across the internet in general cannot be completely secure, there we can't guarantee security of your data.
All data transmitted to us is done so at your own risk
We do take security very seriously and follow procedures and put security measures in place to try to keep your data as secure as possible once it is received.
Your information maybe shared with our member organisations however only where required to facilitate our services to you.
Payment information transactions if and where used on this site are encrypted.
Where required to do so by law we are legally obliged to pass on personal information.
You can contact us via our contact page to find out what information we hold about you and additionally ask us not to use any of the information we have collected.
Links to and from Other Websites