The aim of IPED membership is to provide support, advice and guidance to members in a wide variety of fields. It also aims to provide a prestigious after-school and/or executive affiliation with the institute for successful students and stakeholders. Members are able to associate themselves with the institute years after successful completion and continue to enjoy all the exclusive benefits the membership offers.
Membership is not purchased and is non transferable. Membership is only available to individuals who have been admitted onto or successfully completed an approved programme of study offered by IPED, or corporate bodies working as academic partners or premium providers. Membership may also be obtained through special appointment by the Executive Committee or the Academic Council or through recommendation by a full member (subject to meeting specified criteria). Tutors, examiners and staff of affiliate organizations may be considered for membership.
Benefits of membership
- Members receive continuing support years after their studies.
- Eligibility to loan/grant offered by IPED for further studies outside the institute
- Access to up-to-date information sharing across a variety of fields
- Access to international travel advice and support
- Access to technical advice and support across a variety of fields
- Access to free continuing professional development programmes
- Employment advice and support
- Prestigious affiliation and endorsements (subject to conditions)
- Discounts and offers across a range of professional services
- Eligibility to use the title MInstPED or MInstPED/Corp
Please note: If you have not successfully completed your programme of study or have not been appointed by a committee, you cannot be considered as a member.
A member is eligible to use the title MInstPED from the Institute for Professional and Executive Development. For example Mr. Prince Tucker (MInstPED) or Global Tech PLC (MInstPED/Corp)